Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dec. 6 05

Been sewing today. Working on the 5 purses that my cousin ordered. I have 4 almost done and one more to do.

I also ordered and downloaded PCDoctor.
I have adaware,but I think this is better. I also downloaded McAffee Stinger, just incase any viruses sneak through.

I got a new camera the other day. I dropped my other almost new digital camera and it quit working. So I got a Kodak with the printer dock. This is my 4th digital camera. First one we had a long time. Only for over a year we couldn't use it because the driver wouldn't work on XP. Finally I got a card reader and it worked fine until it quit.

Then I got a really cheap one that never worked.

Then I got the semi cheap/moderate one. That's the one I dropped.

Now this one.

I have a Pentax K1000 that I've had for 30 years and on my trip to Savannah it died.
I am going to have it repaired. It's been an great old friend.

Trying to get my primary care manager (doctor) changed on my insurance so I can go have some stuff done at the hospital.

Last night was the meeting of the Friends of the Library.

Tonight is the meeting of the Volunteer Fire Dept. I probably won't go. I am worn out. Thursday Karan and I are going to Kileen to get our husbands' Christmas presents. I got most of his stuff sent off already, but this is the big present. Or the most costly one anyway.

We have to decorate the house and yard for Christmas, since my grand daughter is coming.. at least they are supposed to. I haven't heard from my daughter yet.
I got my little tree put up and found some lighted candy canes for the front yard that Kevin bought last year on sale.

Gotta also work on the perfume. I decided I didn't like that first one that I made so I made a room spray out of it. I want one that smells heady but not so sweet.

Well honoured readers, until next... maybe then I'll have something more interesting.

4 comments:

... said...

holy smokes woman! .. you sound busy! :)

*indi stands with arms crossed* ... you know i'll FULLY expect to see some piccies of those purses!

(((george)))

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You are a veritable Queen Bee lady but didn't anybody tell you you can actually buy purses in shops - we don't have to make them anymore! As Homer Simpson would say - Doh!

By George said...

Yes Indi my love I am going to talk Pics today. with my new camera.

And Pudding my man. Yes I know that they make them, but I like to do stuff. Only.. not when I'm overwhelmed with other stuff. However I have perservered and I shall overcome. :)

... said...

indi raises fist in power sign

you GO girl! :p *hugz*

....and following the pudding man's cue, indi will toss out a simpson-ism as well.. but in the form of a burnsie.. :D

excellent.